Below are six key areas of our work for this year — which resonates most with you?:
- Education: Ensure every student of color receives a quality public education that prepares him or her to be a contributing member of a democracy.
- Criminal Justice: Create sweeping police reform–federal legislation mandating a zero-tolerance approach in penalizing and/or prosecuting police officers who kill unarmed, non-violent, and non-resisting individuals in an arrest.
- Healthcare: Ensure quality affordable health care for all people.
- Economic Development: Address the challenging economic realities facing our communities including poverty, lack of jobs and disproportionate high unemployment, lack of affordable housing, foreclosures, etc.
- Voting Rights & Political Representation
- Youth & Young Adult Engagement
Invest in the critical work by making a donation and encourage your networks to also support the NAACP’s movement to build political power and ensure the wellbeing of Black communities.
To Contact NAACP Denver
This is not a membership page, to become a NAACP Denver member visit https://naacpdenver.org/membership/