Here in the Denver Community, we have plenty of work to do
- There is a need to cultivate authentic and earnest diversity better so that all communities share equitably in the governance and prosperity of our city.
- There is the challenge of lifting and teaching the rich stories of the African American presence in and contribution to the building of our beloved city.
- There is an inescapable demand for infusing our education and training efforts with innovation that inspires and effectively prepares our citizens of every age for the market shifts ahead.
- There is an inevitable need to provide access to housing and quality healthcare to our community.
- These are challenging and not quick tasks. However, we can tackle every concern with your commitment and collective effort to accelerate the next milestones for Black Americans.
Join us as we Engage, Educate, and Empower our city!